Booking must be made using a valid email address, mobile number & Name (as per NRIC/FIN, where applicable)
Individuals need to:
- Book slot from the date & time given.
- Book only on the available slots.
- Bring along NRIC for payment verification
- Pay using Cash or Cheque only.
- Show their booking confirmation that has been sent to each individual email.
Safety Management Measures for Zakat
You are not allowed to enter the Mosque if:
- You are not unwell (runny nose, coughing, fever)
- You are on Quarantine Order, Stay Home Notice , Leave Of Absence or MC.
- You do not have any booking confirmation document (Email).
Please be reminded to:
- Bring along your trace together token or Trace together apps (Mobile) to Check-in & Check-out.
- Wear mask at all times while in the Mosque premises.
- Observe the 1m Safe Distancing while inside the Mosque.
- No videography or photography allowed.
Non-compliance to the measures given will result in action to be taken by the Mosque.
Booking is non-transferrable
Zakat Counter Opening Hours:
1st Session – 10am to 11am
2nd Session - 11am to 12pm
3rd Session – 12pm to 1245pm
(Last transaction at 1 245pm)
1pm to 2pm – Disinfection, Break & Zohor Prayer
4th Session – 2pm to 3pm
5th Session – 3pm to 4pm
(Last transaction at 345pm)
4pm to 5pm - Disinfection, Break & Asar Prayer
6th Session – 5pm – 545pm.
Other Alternative Payment for Zakat:
- www.zakat.sg – eNETS, Paynow and Debit Cards
- AXS Machine
- DBS iBanking
- CIMB Clicks